Heat Transfers offer multiple advantages for the Supplier/Distributor, Reseller, and Custom Design Marketer. You can choose to Do-It-Yourself or have us do the transfer application for you. They can be printed with up to six colors using plastisol inks with great hold-out for crisp, bright colors on light or dark materials.
Flexible Transfer Application
Create transfer sheets containing multiple-sizes of images on each sheet to be applied to garments in different locations.
- Ideal for Individualized Fulfillment-Easily apply to meet on-demand orders.
- Print a Few or Thousands-Produce in quantities to test markets short-term, or retain for fulfillment over a period of several years.
- Maintain Color Quality Over Time-Plastisol transfers are fade-resistant and durable with wear and washings.
- Gang Multiple Designs-Combine up-to 4 different designs on one sheet.
- Apply to Multiple Garments-Caps, T-shirts, Shirts, Polo, Jackets, Pockets, Sleeves, plus specialty items.
Heat Transfer Decals-for hard-surface application to helmets, bats, balls, cases and carriers, lockers, and equipment.
Available in Athletic Numbers
- Order Team Packs with 31 digit flexibility for numbering 1-to-20
- Order Stock Numbers in 10-packs in sizes from 4 to 10 inches, in one or two colors.
- Pro Tuff-A cool peel Plastisol transfer- for all colors, polyester,poly/cotton blends, cotton substrates, & Nylon mesh jerseys.
- Hot Split-A hot peel Plastisol transfer- for use on light and medium colored polyester, poly/cotton blend and 100% cotton garments.
- Nylo Bond-A cool peel Nylon transfer. Recommended for Nylon jackets.